SFPUG not as represented as expected

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SFPUG not as represented as expected
Date: 2011-08-15 16:57:25
Lists: sfpug
Hey folks,

The team is currently reviewing the talks list for PgWest and we were a
little surprised at what appears to be a lack of SFPug members presenting.

We would like to take a moment and reach out to you folks and make sure
that you get the content in there that you want to see. The form is
still open (unofficially). If this was just an oversight, please feel
free to submit:

https://www.postgresqlconference.org/talk_types

Also, it looks like we have funded two of the three feature initiatives
already! Great news for the community.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

sfpug by date

Next:From: Brian PottbergDate: 2011-08-23 15:25:38