Re: BUG #6143: connection problem

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Snehad Agrekar <snehadagrekar(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #6143: connection problem
Date: 2011-08-06 02:02:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 5/08/2011 4:17 PM, Snehad Agrekar wrote:

> when i am tring to connect pgsql it gives following error msg

Please do not reply directly to me. Use the "Reply all" button to reply
to the mailing list. I am not your free tech support. I'll be happy to
help out on the pgsql-general mailing list if you make the effort to
write a useful complete question to show that you respect the time
you're asking for.

Again, read this:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

and MAKE THE EFFORT TO ASK A DECENT QUESTION and include enough
information for someone to help you. If you don't, why should anyone
make the effort to answer you?

Once you've collected the information, ask for help on pgsql-general,
which you can get to here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/

or if you prefer forums, there's a gateway to it here:

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html
<http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/PostgreSQL-novice-f2132464.html>

Alternately you can ask on the pgsql-novice list here:

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/PostgreSQL-novice-f2132464.html

--
Craig Ringer

POST Newspapers