CFP for PgWest extended for 12 days (Till August 12th)

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CFP for PgWest extended for 12 days (Till August 12th)
Date: 2011-08-01 16:40:06
Lists: pgsql-announce

August 1st, 2011

PostgreSQL Conference West 2011 has extended it's call for papers by 12
days. The new schedule is below:

May 25th: Talk submission opens
August 12th: Talk submission closes (EXTENDED!)
August 16th: Speaker notification

The Conference, the largest direct financial contributor to the
PostgreSQL community but money isn't always what the community needs.
One of the things our community needs is a way to create a stable
financial environment for developers to receive compensation for
development they are performing.

Help us continue to provide the overwhelming support to the PostgreSQL
Community we always have. Submit your talk today!

https://www.postgresqlconference.org/talk_types

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579