Slony-I 2.0.7 released

From: Steve Singer <ssinger(at)ca(dot)afilias(dot)info>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org, slony general <Slony1-general(at)lists(dot)slony(dot)info>
Subject: Slony-I 2.0.7 released
Date: 2011-07-29 13:51:55
Lists: pgsql-announce
The next minor release of Slony-I 2.0 is available. Slony-I 2.0.7
includes a number of bug fixes from the previous release of Slony.

* Slon can better recover from dropped network connections

* Bug #193 - vac_count not being reset to 0 was causing vacuums to be
done too frequently by the cleanup thread

* Bug #195 - change slon_quote_* functions to IMMUTABLE

* Bug #204 - Fix issue with FAILOVER to a non-direct subscriber
introduced in 2.0.5

* Build system fixes including MS Visual C support and no longer
requiring pgport on other platforms

* Bug #217 - Execute script (ddlscript_complete_int) will now
reconfigure the trigger arguments on the log trigger for any tables that
needs it.

Slony-I 2.0.7 can be obtained from the Slony website at

http://main.slony.info/downloads/2.0/source/slony1-2.0.7.tar.bz2
http://main.slony.info/downloads/2.0/source/slony1-2.0.7.tar.bz2

A complete list of changes can be found in the release notes at

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=slony1-engine.git;a=blob_plain;f=RELEASE;hb=fc782cf8f767484f4417080865e0a1ed670236b0

pgsql-announce by date