[commercial] Survey on PostgreSQL training in San Francisco

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [commercial] Survey on PostgreSQL training in San Francisco
Date: 2011-07-23 00:31:06
Lists: sfpug

SFPUG folks:

My employer, PostgreSQL Experts, is thinking about offering PostgreSQL
trainings in our new training center in the Mission in San Francisco.
If you or your coworkers or clients might be interested in attending
paid trainings in the city, please answer our survey here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dG5LTFJOZFlxTFpRbTJRbm8wcWlBckE6MQ#gid=0

Please forward to anyone you might think would be interested. Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.