Two PHP projects looking for PostgreSQL help

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Two PHP projects looking for PostgreSQL help
Date: 2011-07-11 16:16:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-general
Folks,

In the last couple of weeks I've been approached by two PHP projects who
could use help improving/maintainig their PostgreSQL support.

One is Mediawiki, which just needs help with maintenance, testing, and
improving certain features like full text search.

The second is Joomla, which is in the middle of implementing a new
database abstraction layer, and needs someone from our community to make
sure it works well with PostgreSQL.

If you are a PHP geek, and use either of these projects -- or are merely
looking for a way to contribute to PostgreSQL -- please consider
volunteering to help out.  Either contact me (off-list), or if you're
already on a Mediawiki or Joomla project mailing list, speak up there.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Gavin FlowerDate: 2011-07-13 23:54:58