Re: BUG #6099: Does pgcluster support hibernate?

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: zhaowy(at)iwgroup(dot)com(dot)cn
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6099: Does pgcluster support hibernate?
Date: 2011-07-09 02:17:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general

On 8/07/2011 4:20 PM, zhaowy(at)iwgroup(dot)com(dot)cn wrote:

> Bug reference: 6099
> Logged by:
> Email address: zhaowy(at)iwgroup(dot)com(dot)cn
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3
> Operating system: linux
> Details:
>
> We have a application which connect postgresql database via hibernate. It
> works on postgres without pgcluster,but not on pgcluster. Does pgcluster
> officially support hibernate? Thanks!

This is a bug report form, not a form for general questions. If you want
help, ask on the pgsql-general mailing list.

Is this a school or university project?

This is the third non-bug-report question we've had submitted on the bug
report form within a week that's been related to pgcluster from someone
in China. It's around the start of the second semester at many
universities. I'm wondering if some university lecturer has set a
project that uses an old version of PostgreSQL and pgcluster for something.

--
Craig Ringer

POST Newspapers
276 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park