Re: jobs list m0d3ration

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: jobs list m0d3ration
Date: 2011-06-29 21:07:41
Lists: pgsql-www

On 06/29/2011 03:09 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Err, the thread in which I added you as moderator didn't come to a
> conclusion that it was supposed to be all-moderated -- I certainly don't
> remember changing that. Did Marc or someone else change it?

I guess it was just the case that every message posted to that list
since then was coincidentally one that was moderated by the existing
rules. I hadn't seen one go through without being approved first since
then, so I assumed the switch was thrown then. Guess it wasn't, but all
done now as you say.