pgadmin and broken connections

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin and broken connections
Date: 2011-06-29 20:10:24
Lists: pgadmin-support
All,

I'm not sure if anyone uses pgadmin over as many VPNs as I do, and has
noticed this.

On OSX, at least, pgadmin can't deal with broken database connections at
all.  If my connection was over a VPN, and the VPN, and I log back in,
there is no way to get pgadmin to reconnect to that database except by
shutting down pgadmin completely and restarting it.

Is this an issue which is common to all platforms?  Or an OSX-specific
issue?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2011-06-29 21:25:07