Commitfest 2001-06: 10 days in

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commitfest 2001-06: 10 days in
Date: 2011-06-27 18:08:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

So we're supposedly 1/3 of the way through CF1. Here's the good news:

- Almost all patches have reviewers assigned.
- 9 patches have been committed
- 8 more are ready for a committer
- 9 have been returned

This means that 1/4 of the patches have been dealt with and another 1/8
should be dealt with soon.

That sounds good until you realize that we're 1/3 of the way into the
commitfest -- at this point most of the patches should have been
reviewed, and half of them committed. So we need to get cracking. The
biggest overall holdup seems to be that very few reviews have been
turned in to -hackers.

I'll be emailing individual reviewers about their patches soon.

In the meantime, there's a couple of patch "sets" which need an advanced
pg hacker to review them. I don't feel comfortable assigning them via
RRR to an intermediate-level contributor:

1) Robert Haas's vxid and less lwlocks patches:

2) Kaigai's security patches:

If you can help with any of these, please let me know!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.