Another tiny UI bug

From: Timwi <timwi(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Another tiny UI bug
Date: 2011-06-20 11:37:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi guys,

Here’s another tiny UI thingie. Normally double-clicking on a parent
node in a tree-view control expands/collapses it. PgAdmin III appears to
ignore the double-click. I realise this is probably a problem with
wxWidgets rather than pgAdmin itself, but you said I should report these
things, so here you go :)

Thanks!
Timwi