Re: PL/pgSQL editor/debugger

From: java4dev <java4dev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Erasmo Zottola - Elman <e(dot)zottola(at)elmansrl(dot)it>
Cc: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/pgSQL editor/debugger
Date: 2011-06-19 20:21:14
Lists: pgsql-novice

Try NetBeans
If you just want to build desktop applications it has matisse a GUI
editor for SWING. You build a desktop application very quick. I have
been using it for many years successfully.
If you want to build a web application Oracle dropped Web GUI developer
from NetBeans when they bought SUN, I guess in order to give JDeveloper
an advantage but it has very well support for Glassfish and Tomcat and
supports JPA.

Netbeans connects to db and can generate for you code for all tables and
relations as well as some primitive pages for view create edit and list.
With your own stylesheet and minor modification you can integrate it
very quickly to any existing application or create a new one.

In addition you get support for many other web technologies like
webservices etc..

???? 9/6/2011 5:27 ??, ?/? Erasmo Zottola - Elman ??????: