Re: Change request for http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support_asia

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change request for http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support_asia
Date: 2011-06-13 23:50:52
Lists: pgsql-www

On 06/13/2011 07:34 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> I noticed that SRA OSS, Inc. Japan section in the URL is outdated due to
> our office moving. I would like to submit correction to the person who
> is in charge of maintaining the page. Could you tell me whom I should
> send such a request?

Here is as good a place as any to ask, any of the web site moderators
can help. You may be able to update some of this yourself since you
submitted the original service description. Regardless, I just updated
your address to match the one listed at
http://www.sraoss.co.jp/company/profile_en.php as a first step.

If that's not still not right (I wasn't sure if both sets of the number
codes were supposed to be included), drop me an off-list note with how
it should appear and I'll update it again. One other thing: you filled
out a few programming language interfaces you work with ("C, Java, PHP,
Perl"), but you didn't check the box that says you offer PostgreSQL
hosting. That list only shows up for hosting companies. If SRA does
hosting, too, that's something you might want to add to your entry too.