Re: TG_DEPTH patch v1

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Florian Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TG_DEPTH patch v1
Date: 2011-06-10 17:25:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Florian Pflug <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org> wrote:

> Here is review of the patch.

Thanks for the review. I think I'd better try to keep the decks
clear for dealing with any SSI issues which may surface during the
coming month, so I'm going to mark this patch "Returned with
Feedback" and look at this for possible resubmission in light of
your review in a later CF.

On resubmit I will start with a reference to your review and proceed
with discussion from there.

Thanks,

-Kevin