Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: "Kim Bisgaard" <kim+pg(at)alleroedderne(dot)adsl(dot)dk>, "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Joe Abbate" <jma(at)freedomcircle(dot)com>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, "Stefan Kaltenbrunner" <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, "Greg Stark" <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"ktm(at)rice(dot)edu" <ktm(at)rice(dot)edu>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date: 2011-05-31 15:02:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:

> Any patches are definitely welcome - you can find the search
> system at
> https://pgweb.postgresql.org/browser/trunk/portal/tools/search
> :-)
>
> (for the archives, you're probably most interested in
> classes/ArchiveIndexer.class.php and the sql/functions.sql file)

I stashed this away for future reference; I'll take a look when I
have a bit more free time.

I suppose the first thing is to search the archives for posts about
not being able to find some discussion in the archives, where
someone then provides search criteria or a link.. I know I've seen
a bunch of those -- I just hope I can find them... ;-)

-Kevin