Re: Universal certificate for verify-full ssl connection

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Asia <asia123321(at)op(dot)pl>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Universal certificate for verify-full ssl connection
Date: 2011-05-31 08:06:02
Lists: pgsql-general

On 31/05/11 15:40, Asia wrote:

> Would you please advise what I am doing wrong? Or maybe there is other way to generate wildcard certificate ? Or maybe this is a possible bug?

I wouldn't be surprised if libpq didn't support wildcard certificates at
all. I doubt there's ever been any demand for them.

Have you checked in the source code?

What version of libpq are you using, and what version of openssl is it
compiled against?

(Yes, this is an identical re-post in reply to your identical re-post.
Try answering follow-up questions instead of just re-posting your
original message! Also, please read
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems )

--
Craig Ringer