Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project

From: Joe Abbate <jma(at)freedomcircle(dot)com>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date: 2011-05-29 22:36:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On 05/29/2011 02:01 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> feel free to reuse/edit the page as you like it(I have just removed the
> notice) - the "don't edit" thingy was added because people started to
> find the page via google (while searching for a tracker/bugreporting
> tool) and considered it official status information or a way to
> sell^pitch their preferred tool to me personally.

Thanks Stefan.

I've summarizes the main points made in the recent discussion and did
some minor additional research on the lists suggested by Peter and Chris
Browne.  Anyone interested in the tracker, please visit
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/TrackerDiscussion and add your
feedback/input.

All the best,

Joe