#PgWest 2011: Call for Papers

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: #PgWest 2011: Call for Papers
Date: 2011-05-26 18:37:38
Lists: pgsql-announce
Following on the smashing success of PostgreSQL Conference East,
PostgreSQL Conference West, The PostgreSQL Conference for Developers,
End Users and Decision Makers, is being held at the San Jose Convention
Center, in San Jose, CA from September 27th - 30th. Please join us in
continuing to make this the largest PostgreSQL Conference series in
North America.

Call for papers: https://www.postgresqlconference.org/talk_types

Time line:

May 25th: Talk submission opens
July 31st: Talk submission closes
August 8th: Speaker notification

This year we will be continuing our trend of covering the entire
PostgreSQL ecosystem. We would like to see talks and tutorials on the
following topics:

       * General PostgreSQL:
               * Administration
               * Performance
               * High Availability
               * Migration
               * GIS
               * Integration
               * Solutions and White Papers
       * The Stack:
               * Python/Django/Pylons/TurboGears/Custom
               * Perl5/Catalyst/Bricolage
               * Ruby/Rails
               * Java (PLJava would be great)/Groovy/Grails
               * Operating System optimization
                 (Linux/FBSD/Solaris/Windows)
               * Solutions and White Papers
@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579