Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC

From: Marc-André Laverdière <marc-andre(at)atc(dot)tcs(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC
Date: 2011-05-19 08:11:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

That's good changes.
I'm not super keen on the idea of asking the user of providing the type.
But I'm not gonna fight over that :)

Now, would you please elaborate on those todos?

Also, methinks the @author tag at the top needs an extra line as follows:
@author Craig Ringer (craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au)

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India