Re: planet in more languages

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Susanne Ebrecht <susanne(at)2ndquadrant(dot)de>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: planet in more languages
Date: 2011-05-16 12:52:59
Lists: pgsql-www

Le 14/05/2011 09:37, Gabriele Bartolini a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Il 13/05/11 15:44, Magnus Hagander ha scritto:
>> I know at least some languages have already set up "their own planets"
>> already, iirc at least spanish. So we should probably hear what they
>> have to say on it :-)
>
> We do have one in Italian as well (www.planetpostgresql.it), but I would
> be happy to have it hosted centrally (and then add a redirect from the
> .it to the .org/it/ one).

I'm ok to redirect planete.postgresql.fr to the central .org planet
provided that :

* Language selection is available on the .org planet homepage
* The policy is translated in french
* A french speaking person can check that the policy is respected

Having separated twitter streams for each language would be nice too.

--
damien clochard
dalibo.com | dalibo.org