v1.14 SQL editor collapsing feature

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: v1.14 SQL editor collapsing feature
Date: 2011-05-06 19:34:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
About the new feature the SQL editor: collapsing / expanding logical parts of the code .. (Do we have a name for it?)

Other features like this have an entry in the "View" menu with which to activate / deactivate it.
     Indent guides
     Line ends
     White space

I had half expected to find an entry for the new feature, too. Would you think adding one is a good idea?
The feature seems pretty useful most of the time. But it would be nice to be able to deactivate it, too ... if that's even possible.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-05-06 19:52:49