v1.14 SQL editor collapsing feature

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: v1.14 SQL editor collapsing feature
Date: 2011-05-06 19:34:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
About the new feature the SQL editor: collapsing / expanding logical parts of the code .. (Do we have a name for it?)

Other features like this have an entry in the "View" menu with which to activate / deactivate it.
     Indent guides
     Line ends
     White space

I had half expected to find an entry for the new feature, too. Would you think adding one is a good idea?
The feature seems pretty useful most of the time. But it would be nice to be able to deactivate it, too ... if that's even possible.

Regards
Erwin

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-05-06 19:52:49