Re: worker took too long to start; cancelled ( postgres 9.0.3)

From: Dinesh Bhandary <dbhandary(at)iii(dot)com>
To: dbhandary(at)iii(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: worker took too long to start; cancelled ( postgres 9.0.3)
Date: 2011-05-05 17:16:42
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi All - I am reposting my earlier message. I saw someone had the same
problem that I had, but I could not see the resolution. Please let me
know if you have more info on this.

Here is the thread that talks about the same problem.

Hello.

>You haven't really provided us with much detail here, but it kind of
>sounds like your system is overloaded.
>...Robert

Thank you for your kindness.
Following modules are used
  mod_auth_pgsql-2.0.3_1
  postgresql-client-8.3.9_1,1
  postgresql-server-8.3.9_1
  p5-DBD-Pg-2.16.0
  php5-pdo_pgsql-5.2.12

What kind of information shall, I geve you in addtion to the list
above?