PostgreSQL Conference West: 2011 Announced!

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference West: 2011 Announced!
Date: 2011-05-04 19:01:37
Lists: pgsql-announce
Bedford, MA May 4th, 2011 -- PostgreSQL Conference West (#PgWest) 2011
hits San Jose September 27th - 30th

It is that time of year when we begin the steady march toward PostgreSQL
Conference West. This year, The PostgreSQL Conference will be presenting
#PgWest at the San Jose Convention Center from September 27th - 30th.
The 27th will be a training day with half and full day trainings
available for separate registration, and the 28th-30th will be 45-90
minute sessions.

The PostgreSQL Conference is The Conference for PostgreSQL Developers,
End Users, Decision Makers and Business makers alike. We bring together
an eclectic community that thrives on a diverse ecosystem to provide
solutions at all ends of the spectrum. At the conference you will enjoy
Case Studies as well as presentations on Administration, Emerging
technologies, Business Intelligence, complimentary solutions (MongoDB,
Hadoop), Interfaces, Web development and good old fashioned PostgreSQL
Database Internals. The PostgreSQL Conference Series is the only
conference where you are able to appreciate every facet of the World's
Most Advanced Open Source Database.

Twitter: @postgresconf
Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2011/pgwest/
Main Site: http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2011-05-07 12:14:45