Re: Beta 1 tomorrow?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Beta 1 tomorrow?
Date: 2011-04-27 21:42:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le 27/04/2011 20:07, Dave Page a écrit :
> We're on schedule to wrap PG 9.1 beta 1 tonight, so I'll be building
> the installers tomorrow. Any reason I shouldn't bump pgAdmin to 1.14
> beta 1 to ship with it?

Nope.

We still lack security labels support (not hard to code, but I failed to
be able to start PostgreSQL with sepgsql). There's also the ALTER
TABLE...OF TYPE and ALTER TABLE...NOT OF new statements. Didn't find the
time to work on these. Guess it'll have to wait for next release.

Of course, we still have known bugs, but I guess none are show stoppers
for beta 1.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr