Re: make world fails

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: make world fails
Date: 2011-04-27 20:29:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=9412606265c2774712e3f805798896734b32c7fd
> ?

It worked with that reverted. I went back to the master branch and
it worked there, too, on a retry. Could a transient failure to
communicate with the referenced URL on the Internet:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl

have caused this failure? I don't know for sure that there was a
failure, but that's what the message seemed to say. I *can* access
that page with my browser at the moment.

Is the build contingent on Internet access? Should it be?

-Kevin