problem with 09.0.0200

From: Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem with 09.0.0200
Date: 2011-04-13 03:02:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I just upgraded some LAN PCs from the last 0.8.04 to 09.0.0200 after a
longer testing period on my own box.
Now a user complaines that he couldn't login anymore with MS-Access.
Dropping back to the last 08-driver cleared the issue.

The problem is a "%" character within the password.
Passwords without % do work OK. There might be other signes hat won't
work though.

Is this an error in my connection string or should it rather be minded
somewhere in the driver?

Generally I'm freightend that there is a deeper problem that just shows
here for now and hides elsewhere to kick me later so I went back to
0.8... for the time beeing.

Is there someone that could shed some light on this?