Re: Postgres 9.1 - Release Theme

From: Darren Duncan <darren(at)darrenduncan(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres 9.1 - Release Theme
Date: 2011-04-02 02:00:41
Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
I was under the impression that QUEL was actually a good language in some ways,
and that it was more relational and better than SQL in some ways.

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QUEL_query_languages

Maybe bringing it back would be a good idea, but as an alternative to SQL rather
than a replacement.

In any event, QUEL was somewhat similar to SQL.

-- Darren Duncan