Support for SQL/MED User Mapping object

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Support for SQL/MED User Mapping object
Date: 2011-03-27 09:03:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I thought this one would be easier but I was proven wrong :-/

Anyway, this patch adds support for user mapping the way it was
discussed (ie, it has his own node, which is a subnode of the foreign
servers).

The patch fixes also quite a big list of issues on foreign data wrapper
and foreign server.

I still have one issue with it. I can't get the "New user mapping" menu
item in the contextual menu of the "User Mappings" node. Which is
probably easy to do, but I don't find a way to get that. I would welcome
any ideas on this issue.

BTW, icons are stil the language one, but I finally have an idea about
these icons. Will work on this this afternoon.

Any comments?

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr