From Githogori: It's that time again - the PostgreSQL Harambee call!!! for 2011-04-11->14 MySQL Conference

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Githogori Nyangara-Murage <githogori(at)siliconbazaar(dot)com>
Subject: From Githogori: It's that time again - the PostgreSQL Harambee call!!! for 2011-04-11->14 MySQL Conference
Date: 2011-03-23 00:21:00
Lists: sfpug
Hey folks,
    As most of you know by now, we have been invited to have a booth at
the O'Reilly MySQL Conference in Santa Clara, California on April 11-14,
2011. You know this is gonna be fun, right? So here is a link
(http://tinyurl.com/4veep3h) for you to sign up to help with booth work
and/or booth preparation and tear down. In addition to all the goodies
listed that you get for volunteering, you get to socialize with your
fellow PostgreSQL folks. What more could one ask for, eh?
    I will post the volunteer schedule, once we have a full list of
volunteers

Cheers,
  .gĩthogori.

p.s. if anything is unclear or you have further questions please feel
free to email me (githogori(at)siliconbazaar(dot)com) or Josh (josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com).

sfpug by date

Next:From: Githogori Nyangara-MurageDate: 2011-04-04 19:08:56