What happen to the VARATT_SIZEP macro in version 8.3?

From: "Don Pannese" <don(dot)pannese(at)hds(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-in-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: What happen to the VARATT_SIZEP macro in version 8.3?
Date: 2008-08-05 19:39:50
Lists: pgsql-in-general
Hello all,

I have C code which defines some user defined postgres functions. This
code has been used with Postgres version 7.4 and it uses the
VARATT_SIZEP macro.

I updated to Postgres version 8.3 and attempted to compile my C code and
noticed that the VARATT_SIZEP macro (which my code uses) no longer is
defined in the 8.3 code base (which needless to say prevents my code
from compiling). The macro use to be defined in postgres.h in version
7.4.

What replaces the VARATT_SIZEP macro in version 8.3? I have spent a long
time checking the documentation and have not found the answer.

Thanks

pgsql-in-general by date

Next:From: Ramamurthy KandikereDate: 2008-08-08 08:15:12