Re: BUG #5930: Increasing log level to debug5 database not working

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "thiruppathi" <tgandhi(at)prion-group(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #5930: Increasing log level to debug5 database not working
Date: 2011-03-15 14:02:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"thiruppathi" <tgandhi(at)prion-group(dot)com> wrote:

> If i increase log level to debug5 in postgresql.conf file my
> database connection not working

What do you mean by that? What do you try to do? What do you
expect to happen? What actually happens? (Copy and paste of
statements and results is good.)

> i am getting error like follows
>
> [many DEBUG level messages]

You configured for logging of a lot of DEBUG messages, and you're
getting them. I'm not clear on what you think is a problem.

> please give me solution or any thing i should do for recover this
> problem.

If you don't want to log the DEBUG messages you could change your
logging configuration back.

-Kevin