Re: Proposal for a PostgreSQL Print Magazine

From: Susanne Ebrecht <susanne(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposal for a PostgreSQL Print Magazine
Date: 2011-03-10 13:01:39
Lists: pgeu-general
On 09.03.2011 22:51, damien clochard wrote:
> That would be great ! That's typically the kind of information i'd like
> to bring to the user base...
>
> Actually i don't know why i didn't think of it earlier. Maybe it was too
> obvious :) The print magazine could be an aggregated/revamped/extended
> version of the PGWN ! We could also grab some content from the planet...

Damien,

when I understood you right - it should be in English.

Or is it your plan to have it in French, German, Italian, Swedish and so on?

When it should be in English - then I would suggest to do it worldwide and
not only for Europe.

Means then we should bring the topic to one of the world wide lists.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com