Re: Proposal for a PostgreSQL Print Magazine

From: Susanne Ebrecht <susanne(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: PostgreSQL EU <pgsql-eu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proposal for a PostgreSQL Print Magazine
Date: 2011-03-09 17:49:56
Lists: pgeu-general
Damien,

the idea is great - but -

first of all FOSDEM is a community only event. Nothing that smells
like company advertising should be shown.

The second - we are giving talks on FOSDEM and we publish the
slides - isn't that already enough?

Are there really so much ppl in France reading print magazines?

I really doubt that you will find much Germans that really would read it.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com