PGCon 2011 - schedule released

From: Dan Langille <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGCon 2011 - schedule released
Date: 2011-03-07 03:21:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
The list of talks and speakers for PGCon 2011 has been released. For
2011, we once again have a strong collection of talks that will appeal
to a wide range of attendees. Registration will open later this week. Be
sure to start making your travel plans.

Of particular note is the excitement within the GIS community regarding
the 'Using PostgreSQL for Flight Planning' talk by Blake Crosby.

We also have a Facebook and Twitter pages. Please help us to spread the

Dan Langille -

pgsql-advocacy by date