PGCon 2011 - schedule released

From: Dan Langille <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGCon 2011 - schedule released
Date: 2011-03-07 03:21:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
The list of talks and speakers for PGCon 2011 has been released. For
2011, we once again have a strong collection of talks that will appeal
to a wide range of attendees. Registration will open later this week. Be
sure to start making your travel plans.

   http://www.pgcon.org/2011/schedule/day_2011-05-19.en.html

Of particular note is the excitement within the GIS community regarding
the 'Using PostgreSQL for Flight Planning' talk by Blake Crosby.

   http://www.pgcon.org/2011/schedule/track/GIS/356.en.html
   http://www.pgcon.org/2011/schedule/speakers/205.en.html

We also have a Facebook and Twitter pages. Please help us to spread the
word.

   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=267114355903&ref=ts
   http://twitter.com/#!/pgcon

--