Re: RFC: Hosting mailing lists of 3rd party projects

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, PostgreSQL - WWW ML <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2011-02-25 00:53:35
Lists: pgsql-www

> Technically, yes (we have root in the right places). I'm not sure if
> Stefan or I have any clue how to actually do so (I know I don't).

Personally, I think that if we're going to create additional project
lists, we should launch a mailman instance instead of adding them to
majordomo. That way we can spread admin duties around, since we have a
bunch of people who know mailman, and only one who understands majordomo.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.