Re: disposition of remaining patches

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: disposition of remaining patches
Date: 2011-02-23 19:49:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
>> 2. Synchronous replication.  Splitting up this patch has allowed some
>>
> This has gotten a bunch of review, on several different threads.  I
> assume Simon will publish an update when he gets back to his
> keyboard...

That was the idea.  If anyone has any serious concerns about the current
patch, please don't hold off just because you know Simon is away for a
bit.  We've been trying to keep that from impacting community progress
too badly this week.

On top of 4 listed reviewers I know Dan Farina is poking at the last
update, so we may see one more larger report on top of what's already
shown up.  And Jaime keeps kicking the tires too.  What Simon was hoping
is that a week of others looking at this would produce enough feedback
that it might be possible to sweep the remaining issues up soon after
he's back.  It looks to me like that's about when everything else that's
still open will probably settle too.