Re: SSI bug?

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "YAMAMOTO Takashi" <yamt(at)mwd(dot)biglobe(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSI bug?
Date: 2011-02-12 17:53:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I wrote:

> it seems likely that such a cycle might be related to this new
> code not properly allowing for some aspect of tuple cleanup.

I found a couple places where cleanup could let these fall through
the cracks long enough to get stale and still be around when a tuple
ID is re-used, causing problems. Please try the attached patch and
see if it fixes the problem for you.

If it does, then there's no need to try to track the other things I
was asking about.

Thanks!

-Kevin

Attachment Content-Type Size