Re: PosgreSQL - TSQL2 question

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Sarbu Anca <sarbuanca(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PosgreSQL - TSQL2 question
Date: 2011-02-07 03:12:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

On 06/02/11 06:26, Sarbu Anca wrote:

> Could you please tell me what I need to do to run TSQL2 on PostrgreSQL
> for Windows? What do I need to install? Where can I found it? How do I
> do the installation.

The temporal support extension is at :

http://temporal.projects.postgresql.org/

and is on PgFoundry here:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/temporal/

but I have no idea how up-to-date it is or whether there are Windows
packages for the appropriate contrib modules. There's a question about
it on the PgFoundary help but it's unanswered.

http://pgfoundry.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1777&forum_id=1131

--
System & Network Administrator
POST Newspapers