Re: SSI patch version 14

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>,<markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSI patch version 14
Date: 2011-02-02 17:36:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas  wrote:

> Suppressing detail seems easiest. AFAICS all the variable parts are
> in errdetail.

I pushed that with some work on the tests.  If you could review the
changes to isolationtester.c to confirm that they look sane, I'd
appreciate it.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=users/kgrittn/postgres.git;a=commitdiff;h=2e0254b82a62ead25311f545b0626c97f9ac35b4#patch6

If that part is right, it shouldn't take me very long to finish the
specs and capture the expected results.

I really appreciate you putting this testing framework together.
This is clearly the right way to do it, although we also clearly
don't want this test in the check target at the root directory,
because of the run time.

-Kevin

Subject: Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3