Re: SSI, simplified

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>,<drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSI, simplified
Date: 2011-01-26 19:09:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> By all means, feel free to add a note to the docs about this. A
> note in the Hot Standby Caveats section would be good, in addition
> to somewhere in the chapter about isolation levels.

Here's what I came up with:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=users/kgrittn/postgres.git;a=commitdiff;h=54e9ebcc8271c7ef47941cf29bcdd53221076fed

Do any other spots need something?  Suggested changes?

So far we have one bug fix and a few doc, README, and comment
changes.  It's all available on git.  Does anyone want to see a new
patch?

-Kevin