Controlling pgAgent

From: Bastiaan Olij <bastiaan(at)basenlily(dot)me>
To: pgsql Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Controlling pgAgent
Date: 2011-01-25 00:00:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hey all,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to interact with pgAgent
through queries similar to what pgadmin does. I want to embed some of
the basic functionality such as listing the configured jobs and starting
a job (equivalent of the run now option in pgadmin) into our application
(leaving all the configuration, scheduling, etc. to pgadmin).

--
Kindest Regards,

Bastiaan Olij
e-mail/MSN: bastiaan(at)basenlily(dot)me
web: http://www.basenlily.me
Skype: Mux213
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bastiaanolij