Re: Correction for the Binary Replication Tutorial

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Michael Smith <michaels(at)pc-doctor(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Correction for the Binary Replication Tutorial
Date: 2011-01-20 18:50:28
Lists: pgsql-www

On 1/17/11 9:43 AM, Michael Smith wrote:
> It is indeed an Ubuntu box, I was just concern that those people reading
> your wiki and trying it on an Ubuntu box might be interest in my findings.

Yeah, I'd suggest adding a section at the bottom where you give all the
file paths for a standard ubuntu installation. Then people can do the
same for other standard installations, such as Red Hat, One-click
installer, pkgsrc, etc. If you're not sure where to put it, just add it
as its own header and I'll move it later.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.