Re: Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues

From: Federico Di Gregorio <federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues
Date: 2011-01-14 15:33:39
Lists: psycopg
On 14/01/2011 02:27, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
>> Issue #30 is pretty easy: there is a broken icon
>> > <http://psycopg.lighthouseapp.com/projects/62710/tickets/30>
> Pumukel has sent me a bundle containing this fix and other changes. I
> should have extracted the patch for the icon issue only: it is
> attached here.

Committed and pushed.

Daniele, sorry if I still haven't merged all your code but at first
sight there are some things that need a little bit of discussion. I'll
write a more detailed email about that later today (after work).

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio                  http://dndg.it