Re: some window sizes are not ok

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)web(dot)de>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: some window sizes are not ok
Date: 2011-01-07 06:47:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Guillaume,

On 05.01.2011 09:23, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

>> Screen size: 1024 x 600 (16:9)
>>
> You won't have a good experience with such a small display. IIRC, you
> need at least 1024x768.

Let me point out something here:

600 is the size of eeepc and other notebooks.

Before I wrote my email I made the mistake and asked on IRC.
The result was that more ppl complained that it is a little bit
annoying to use pgadmin on notebook.

It seems to be a common use case that users just use notebook
to administrate the server.

One argument pro PostgreSQL is that the graphical administrator
works also on notebooks at all.

This is a great advantage that we have against another well known
open source DBMS.

And I just want to plead you to stay notebook compatible.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht
Bielefeld