SSI SLRU low-level functions first cut

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SSI SLRU low-level functions first cut
Date: 2011-01-01 21:21:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I've got low-level routines coded for interfacing predicate.c to SLRU
to handle old committed transactions, so that SSI can deal with
situations where a large number of transactions are run during the
lifetime of a single serializable transaction.  I'm not actually
*using* these new functions yet, but that's what I do next.  I would
love it if someone could review this commit and let me know whether
it looks generally sane.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=users/kgrittn/postgres.git;a=commitdiff;h=00a0bc6c47c8173e82e5927d9b75fe570280860f

-Kevin