Re: EnterpriseDB

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen(dot)gogala(at)vmsinfo(dot)com>
To: Michael Gould <mgould(at)intermodalsoftwaresolutions(dot)net>
Cc: "Bill P(dot)" <maxarbos(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: EnterpriseDB
Date: 2010-12-30 16:28:24
Lists: pgsql-novice
Michael Gould wrote:
> Bill,
> It probably has to do with the holidays.  They have always been
> responsive when I've called.  That being said, several of their top
> developers are available on this forum.
> Best Regards
> Michael Gould
My experience has been the same. They have answered some of my technical
questions, despite the fact that the company that I work for uses just
the public domain version of PostgreSQL, not the advanced server. It
seems to me that they are helpful above and beyond the call of duty.

Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA
1500 Broadway
New York, NY 10036