Re: EnterpriseDB

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen(dot)gogala(at)vmsinfo(dot)com>
To: Michael Gould <mgould(at)intermodalsoftwaresolutions(dot)net>
Cc: "Bill P(dot)" <maxarbos(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: EnterpriseDB
Date: 2010-12-30 16:28:24
Lists: pgsql-novice
Michael Gould wrote:

> Bill,
>
> It probably has to do with the holidays.  They have always been
> responsive when I've called.  That being said, several of their top
> developers are available on this forum.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Michael Gould

My experience has been the same. They have answered some of my technical
questions, despite the fact that the company that I work for uses just
the public domain version of PostgreSQL, not the advanced server. It
seems to me that they are helpful above and beyond the call of duty.

--

Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA