SLRU overview

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SLRU overview
Date: 2010-12-28 19:22:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Is there an overview of SLRU anywhere?  I've looked over the code
enough to know that it'll save me a day or two if I can get an
overview of correct usage, rather than to reverse engineer it from
source code.  There is no README with useful information, and
searches of the Wiki and the docs have come up dry.

Barring that, any tips or warnings welcome.

-Kevin

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Joel JacobsonDate: 2010-12-28 19:39:01