Re: about qsl editor/table view title(feature request)

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: jak <datactrl(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: about qsl editor/table view title(feature request)
Date: 2010-12-23 11:05:27
Lists: pgadmin-support
Le 23/12/2010 11:40, jak a écrit :

> I mean the window brought up by pressing SQL speed key or by selecting SQL
> tool. The other window is brought up by selecting view data.

The query tool doesn't know what you are working on. So we can't display
the name of the object you're trying to create/modify in your query.

But we probably could change the order of the items in the edit grid
window when you're viewing the data of a specific table.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr