PostgreSQL with Oracle OC4J Application server

From: Sharon Abu <Sharon_Abu(at)PacketLight(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL with Oracle OC4J Application server
Date: 2005-02-22 10:10:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dear Postgresql experts,

First i want to mention that i'm new to postgreSQL DB.....

I have a J2EE application which is deployed on Oracle OC4J application
server and Oracle 9i DB i'm trying to migrate to PostgreSQL DB (cost
reduction issues....)
so I have installed PostgreSQL 8.0.1 on win 2K platform and and iv'e defined
a small DB (just for test...).
my next step is to configure it to work with OC4J (DataSource
configuration).....and i couldn't find any documentation on it....

does anyone know how to do it ?

appreciate any help -:)

thanks in advance
-sharon