New minor release?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New minor release?
Date: 2010-12-11 10:11:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

We'll soon have new minors releases of PostgreSQL. I was wondering if
we'll have a new minor pgAdmin release. Would be the right time if you
ask me :) Our current changelog since 1.12.1 is quite big:

$ git shortlog REL-1_12_1..REL-1_12_0_PATCHES

Conrad Akier (1):
Fix typo in --no-privileges option of frmRestore

Dave Page (3):
Fix a memory leak in the edit grid that can occur if the user
aborts a refresh of the data.
Allow non-existant log file names to be specified.
Fix date picker on GTK. Seems like an old workaround for a bug is
no longer required.

Guillaume Lelarge (17):
Fix CREATE INDEX/CONSTRAINT syntax
Fix the double line number in the function props
Fix for index size in the index list
Fix two deletes of the same object in a query tool
Fix the setting of "Can update catalog" checkbox
Force the query font on the results grid
Fix a lot of issues with length and precision
Update the CHANGELOG file
Select old values when connecting to another server
Fix frmOptions vertical size
Carme's new email address.
Fix the comment on inherited column
Fix an issue with naming objects for backup
Force typing the constraint name or the index name
Automatic merge using stringmerge script.
Update french translation.
Update .pot file.

Nail Samatov (1):
Improve the commenting logic in the SQL text box, to allow quick
commenting of multiple lines in succession and fix some unintuitive beha

Timon (1):
Update russian translations.

So, should we have a new minor release?

--